Wednesday, 16 November 2016

In the name of the goat, the vvitch and the unholy bong.


I've been busier than a one legged man in a kicking contest these last few weeks. I don't even remember when was the last time I just sat on my couch in the evening doing absolutely nothing to be honest. Also the recent situation at work leaves me with a notion that I'm surrounded by irresponsible idjits who couldn't give a shit or two about the things they do even if someone's life depended on it. On the other hand me and Armands have been tracking drums and bass for SH's upcoming album, we are already four tracks in which is nice. Anyhow, I needed something heavy, something bluesey, something that has this fuzzed-out swagger to it to keep my spirit up and make me headbang harder than Ozzy during the Black Sabbath's Iron Man intro. Long story short I went through my music collection and wishlist on Bandcamp and found a few long forgotten gems - four albums that will make you tap along with your foot and headbang like a motherfucker. Thank me later, peace the fuck out!

2 comments:

  1. Goat simulator.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/265930/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sir are right on point with your comment! Nice. :D

      Delete